Thursday, February 16, 2012

I ended up having a busy day today.  Had the kids while my wife was working.  My daughter and I ended up prepping some pots for transplanting veggies.  I think Rylan is getting a little sick.  Hopefully it isn't his ears again. 
Ended up buying an AR-15 5.56 today.  I love it so far, but I haven't even had a chance to shoot it yet.  I am hoping that sometime this week I will.  Maybe March 3rd, during the day I can get out and do some shooting.  That evening is Rylan's fundraiser so I will actually have a day off. 
Hubpages changed some of its policy so I ended up going through about 45 hubs and updating them.  I don't have too many more to updated but man does it suck.
The only article I wrote today was for WikiNut, so I need to wait for it to be reviewed and published and then I will post it.
Good night everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment